Have critical distance deliveries from DFW?
Would you like them here or there?
Would you like them anywhere?
Would you like them in a van?
A weekly scheduled delivery plan?
Could you, would you, in a truck?
A fulfillment specialist, pick and pluck?
Would you like them in a warehouse?
One that’s free of dirt or a mouse?
A truck that’s shaped like a box?
A speed that moves like a fox?
Would you like them here or there?
Dallas Courier can take them ANYWHERE!
There’s nothing like a familiar rhyme to get the word out about the greatness of our Dallas Courier team. And there’s no better time to start speaking in rhyme than this week- which happens to celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday and the National Education Association’s (NEA) Read Across America event.
Read Across America got its start in 1997, when a small group of the NEA who was involved with promoting reading in public schools decided that something as important as literacy needed its own hype day. They decided to hold the annual event on the school day closest to beloved children’s author Dr. Seuss’s birthday- March 2nd.
Each year, schools across America join in for a day or even days long celebration of the importance of literacy. This includes assemblies, spirit days, and fun activities in the classroom that are in honor of Dr. Seuss, a man who knew how to make reading fun.
Educators and healthcare providers are convinced that children who read or are read to every day have greater development of literacy and language, not to mention higher cognitive functioning than those who are not exposed to reading from a young age.
If you don’t have a kiddo in school, or yours have long gone from their school days, that doesn’t mean that you should steer away from Read Across America. Reading is just as important for adults as it is for children.
As an adult, frequent reading allows you to:
- Gain useful knowledge- Why is the sky blue? What is the Keto diet? What are the bones in the body? Reading gives you access to facts and useful information.
- Develop better brains- Readers develop a thicker cortex, which is the part of the brain used for higher level thinking.
- Have better empathy- Readers of fiction, especially, develop greater sympathetic and empathetic responses to others.
- Relaxes your mind- Stress melts away when you’re enmeshed in a good book. Some content even has the ability to lower blood pressure and reduce muscle tension, creating a calming effect.
- Stimulates brain growth- Reading also builds new brain connections and strengthens existing ones. This can slow the progress of degenerative brain diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
This week is the perfect time to pick up a good book and get immersed in your favorite subjects. It’s good for you!
What’s also good for you? The freedom and assurance that comes from hiring a long distance courier for your critical distance deliveries from DFW. When you have items that need to move outside the city or even the state, don’t waste your precious time and stress moving them yourself. Don’t leave your critical delivery items to chance with a courier who might hire a third party or consolidate loads, slowing down your speed.
Dallas Courier’s critical distance team can be ready at a moment’s notice to move your items within the Metroplex or around the country. Our expert team members are hand-picked by Dallas Courier, and they carry your load from start to finish. We never hand off your items to a third party or waste time consolidating to full truck loads.
When you have critical custom deliveries from DFW, you know who to call. Any time of day or night, Dallas Courier is here for all of your transportation and logistics needs.