What drives your daily operations? Passion? Customers? Your bottom line?
There’s no wrong answer here, but the truth might not be something you want to put on display. Here at Dallas Courier, though, we’re all about transparency. As DFW delivery experts, we’re transparent about our time of delivery, price quotes, and location of your items, among other things.
The way we do business is no secret. Which is why today we’re spilling the details on six best practices that we’re pretty much obsessed with. Whether you’re a potential customer shopping for the right courier, or you’re a current customer already experiencing our service, you’ll find out a lot about Dallas Courier by examining these business practices we abide by:
- Going the extra mile- As DFW delivery experts, going the extra mile is a literal and figurative experience. We take our delivery options one step further by offering final mile services to our customers. We also have options for white glove services. Everything from moving your delivered items into place to setting up upon delivery and disposing of the packaging. We pride ourselves in taking customer service to new heights.
- Treating customers as unique cases- On our website, you’ll find a list of services we offer, but we know there is no one-size-fits-all approach to deliveries. We believe in offering every customer a unique approach to meet their delivery needs. Our clients' needs differ from one another, and we believe in listening to those needs and finding a unique plan of action for every delivery request.
- Learning new things- A commitment to learning new things is the only way a small business operating in DFW can remain relevant. This is especially true with technology. We’re committed to using the latest technology for delivery requests, fulfillment, and tracking. This helps us stay up to date on all the best ways to serve our customers.
- Serving internal customers- Yes, clients are important to us, but our internal customers are even more important. If we don’t hire the right team members, we can’t possibly serve our external customers well. At Dallas Courier, we seek out the most learned, experienced professionals in the T&L world. We take the time to train and certify them, and teach them how to serve clients the Dallas Courier way.
- Honesty and integrity at the forefront of operations- One of our guiding principles is that we keep it honest. This is a testament to our faith in Jesus Christ, and a testament to the way we want to attract and retain customers. This commitment guides us to making quality decisions that earn us a positive rapport with our community and those within the community who we serve.
- Admitting fault- Nobody likes to be wrong. Especially when “wrong” means a delivery blunder. While we don’t make them often, we go back to that guiding principle of honesty when accidents do happen. Our couriers are bonded and insured, which means you and your items are covered in the case of a mishap.
It’s not always easy committing to some of these best practices, but it sure is rewarding! If you want to know more about Dallas Courier or how we like to run things at our organization, feel free to contact us here on our website or call us at 972.680.8000. We look forward to serving you!