When it comes to your stuff, Dallas Courier has temperature control down to a science. Our refrigerated vans and straight trucks keep your pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, fresh food, and other temperature specific cargo at just the right temperature, whether they’re moving across town or across the country. With state of the art technology, we can guarantee the speed and accuracy of your items, keeping you in the know about their location at any point in the delivery process.
Oh, and temperature controlled storage? We’ve got that covered, too. No matter how hot or cold the Texas weather gets, your items are perfectly stored in our secure and centrally located warehouse until you say otherwise. And when you do say “go”, we have fabulous inventory management software, forklifts, and experienced drivers ready to pick, pack, and deliver them to their final destinations, no matter what time of day or night.
So when it comes to temperature control of your stuff, we have you covered!
What we can’t control is your temperature. Like, the kind of temperature you feel when you get into your car after it’s been baking in the sun from 9-5, and the steering wheel melts into your hands while your buns are simultaneously burnt to a crisp. Don’t even get us started about what happens when your fingers accidentally brush the metal on the seat belt clip!
Yep, your items are sitting cozy with Dallas Courier, but as for your personal temperature control- you’re on your own.
Thankfully, North Texas has its fair share of places to cool off. Including a number of lakes and rivers. Here are 5 of the best spots to cool off when the Texas summer becomes too much to bear.
- Lake Ray Hubbard- Located in Northeast Dallas, this is the largest lake in the Northern region of Texas. There are 6 parks, 3 marinas, boat ramps and rental shops for your favorite water recreation vehicles.
- White Rock Lake- One of the prettiest spots in Dallas, White Rock Lake has all the popular lake sports, as well as great trails for biking and jogging. The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is right nearby for even more fun.
- Joe Pool Lake- Cedar Hill is where you’ll go to enjoy this lake. There are six parks all around it, swimming beaches, camp grounds, and hiking trails.
- Lewisville Lake- Sure, there’s hiking, fishing, and canoeing in this Northwest Dallas suburb, but one of the big attractions is the Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. This is land set aside for wildlife management, featuring 280 species of birds and over 500 plant species.
- Grapevine Lake- 60 miles of shoreline make it easy to visit this lake without it feeling overcrowded. Sailboats are popular here, as it’s home to various boat clubs. There are also over 40 miles of paved and natural trails for your rented bike or Segway.
I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling cooler already! With summer coming at us in full force, temperature control becomes a real issue. Items that previously were considered dry cargo now require ambient temperature control to keep them safe during travel.
If you’re not quite sure which of your items require temperature controlled transport, contact our experts at Dallas Courier. We’re standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with just the right vehicle and driver to move your items. Stay cool and call 972.680.8000 to get your products on the move.