Dallas Courier Service Blog

Halloween Round the World: Couriers DFW

Who is this lovely ladybug? One of our dispatchers, of course! At Dallas Courier, we are all kinds of festive!

24 Hour Couriers Dallas: Quiz 2

If you’ve been keeping up with our blog, then you probably took our drivers ed refresher quiz on Monday. If you didn’t, click here and try it on for size! Today is a continuation of the quiz, completely for your personal edification (and future road safety, too!). Not only is it for you, but it’s also for those searching for courier jobs in Dallas. Why? Well, if you are wanting courier jobs Dallas, then you have to be a top-notch driver. That means knowing the rules and following them to a T.

Fastest Couriers in Dallas: Summer Car Safety!

As couriers Dallas, we spend a lot of time in our cars – like A LOT of time. We drive all throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex making lots of deliveries for a variety of companies. We handle Dallas medical deliveries, Dallas food deliveries and much, much more.

Dallas Courier: 635 Update

Twas the night before work when all through the city,

Dallas Couriers: Gluten-Free = Success?

Two years ago, I didn’t even know what gluten was. I didn’t know it was in food, and I certainly didn’t know that a select number of people can’t digest it. When you can’t absorb gluten and a reaction occurs in your digestive track, it’s called Celiac. And if you’ve ever known anyone with Celiac, you know it isn’t an easy diet to maintain.