Dallas Courier Service Blog

Dallas Long Distance Deliveries: Spring Break Destinations- Coronado, California

If you thought it was tough last week to think about our Dallas Long Distance Deliveries team's picks for spring break, this week won't be any easier. As you dig out from Icepocalypse 2015, you may find it a little difficult to envision sunnier skies while you're wearing a parka and snow boots, but we assure you, spring is coming. And when it does, you'll want to have the best spring break plans, ever.

Same Day Delivery Dallas: Stretch for Your Goals

We’re winding down the month of January. How are those New Years resolutions working out for you? If you’re like one-third of America, your goal had something to do with weight loss or health. Unfortunately, one-third of Americans also don’t make it through the first month of their resolution. Some of the biggest deterrents to weight loss and fitness goals are fatigue and injury. Never fear, though, our Same Day Delivery Dallas team is here with the solution to your fitness plateau. It’s as simple as reaching for it. It’s stretching.

Le Mans 24 Hours is to Courier Services Dallas

Dallas Courier is to Le Mans 24 Hours as Peanut Butter is to Jelly.

Remember those comparisons from your high school days? I can't say I miss them. But, I figured today was the day to use one. Dallas Courier Services is to the Le Mans 24 race as peanut butter to jelly. Suffice it to say, it makes total sense that our courier blog would feature the Le Mans race. Why, you ask? I'll be answering just that.

Our couriers Dallas love speed. We also love endurance. That'

Courier Services Dallas: The 5 W’s

Fact: there are little-known industries in the world. Fact: I intend to bring one of darkness.

Couriers Dallas & Marathon Runners

What is exhausting, fulfilling, exhilerating, painful, passion-filled, difficult, impressive... and hot?

Dallas Courier: Tornado Re-Cap

On Tuesday of last week, I was in an absolute panic. I imagine many of you were, too. I can speak for our Dallas deliveries team and say it was downright scary. During those touch and go moments, we just didn’t know where or if tornadoes were going to touch down.

24 Hour Couriers Dallas: Daylight Savings 101

"Early to bed, and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise" – Benjamin Franklin

Dallas Courier: Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge

So long as you haven’t been living under a very large rock, you know that the Dallas skyline has been changing. From the Omni’s large presence and cool lighting to the beautiful Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, all Dallasites have a little something to celebrate.

Couriers Dallas: Happy Texas Independence Day

Texas, Our Texas! all hail the mighty State!
Texas, Our Texas! so wonderful so great!
Boldest and grandest, withstanding ev'ry test
O Empire wide and glorious, you stand supremely blest.

Scheduled Deliveries Dallas & Blind Dates

Hiring vendors can be like dating. Things can be awkward, unknown, scary, overwhelming, nerve-racking, horrible.