There’s nothing like an original, amiright? You’ve already heard us rave about how we take pride in being a classic courier in an age of reboots. Being an original is important these days. When everyone with a (maybe) valid license can be a courier, spending the time to find the OG delivery team with years in the business and longevity in the service can be incredibly beneficial.
The new age, fancy couriers in DFW just don’t measure up to an original like Dallas Courier. We should have a day dedicated to originals! Oh wait...we do. It just so happens to fall on September 5th. On this day, we celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day.
One could make a compelling argument that cheese pizza stands alone. After all, it’s the base for all other pizzas. But as our couriers know, sometimes it’s ok to jazz up an original. Added services are some of the best bonuses you can offer to yourself or your clients. Take an original, quality product like a Dallas Courier delivery (or a cheese pizza), and top it with added services. Here are a few additional ways to add some pizazz to your product deliveries:
- Temperature control
- Signature confirmation
- Product set up
- Unpacking/packaging disposal
- Photo proof of delivery
- Real time tracking information
- Other white glove services
Taking an original and making it just that much better is exactly what we love to do for our customers.
But let’s get back to that pizza. On National Cheese Pizza Day, don’t feel guilty about bucking the system and throwing in these added services to your original delight. Like we’ve already shown you, throwing some pizazz on a good old fashioned quality product makes it even better.
Here are some interesting and fun ways to spice up your cheese pizza:
- More cheese- Experiment with different types, like ricotta, goat cheese, and pearls of fresh mozzarella.
- Herb’s the word- Garden fresh herbs like rosemary, oregano, and basil add a powerful taste with no added calories.
- Fun veggies- Forget the unoriginal olives and peppers, go with sliced zucchini, roasted corn, artichokes, and fresh garlic
- Taco fillings- Ground, seasoned beef, drained pico de gallo, sour cream, and avocado. Who says you can’t have both of your favorite meals in one?
- Go Greek- Top your pie with Kalamata olives, feta cheese, and grape tomatoes.
- Get saucy- Maybe you don’t want to pile on too many toppings. Instead, go with a flavorful sauce. Chile infused honey or oil, pesto, or barbeque sauce make for a great drizzle.
- Salad duo- Pizza isn’t generally healthy, but when you top it with a mixed green salad, lightly tossed in dressing, you’re packing in a lot of green punch with your cheat meal.
- Consider the crust- A few minutes before removing the pie, brush the crust with garlic butter and pepper.
Here at Dallas Courier, we’re all about saving you time! Want a super-secret tip to saving time while you celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day? Start with your favorite frozen pizza and then add some pizazz.
It’s true that we appreciate an original. Dallas Courier is your original DFW delivery team, having served the Metroplex for nearly 40 years. We also know, though, that added services can only make a quality delivery better.
We offer complete personalization with your delivery. Whether you need special handling, temperature control, or detailed drop off procedures, Dallas Courier can relay that information to our drivers and ensure your requests are complied with. Every delivery is executed with attention to detail, making your experience with Dallas Courier personal and professional from start to finish.
Ready to add some pizazz to your product deliveries? Dallas Courier’s added services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any of our services offered. Contact us at 972.680.8000 to get cooking!