The Super Bowl is the biggest game in football all year. It is arguably the biggest game in any American sport. The World Series may rival it a little, but nothing beats the big game. You get together with friends, make lots of food that’s horrible for you and you actually watch commercials.
Our Dallas messenger team was excited all week about the game. From commercials to half time to Jerry world, we were pumped! When you’re making a delivery Dallas TX and you find yourself in Arlington looking at the home of the Super Bowl, you can’t help but get excited.
So, our Dallas messenger team got to thinking. What were the Super Bowl highlights? What made it memorable, for good and for bad? Here is my list, but feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!
- Getting’ Gleeky. Wow, the overnight superstar has some chops!
- Christina Agui-I-Don’t-Know-the-National-Anthem. What a shame. Perhaps the biggest viewership of your life and you sloppily get through the national anthem. Poor thing. You know she is completely embarrassed. Our Dallas messenger team forgives her!
- Sit here. No, here. Great idea! Let’s tell 800 people two hours before the Super Bowl that they actually won’t be seeing it live. But, you can get free food and drinks and watch it on TV! In my opinion, that’s a horrific consolation prize.
- Pugalicious! That Doritos commercial was to die for! That precious pug breaking down a door warms my heart. I just can’t help it.
- Black Eyed Peas. Forget the peas – I wish Usher would have performed the whole time. Poor Fergie sounded pitchy (thanks, Randy, for that word) and it just didn’t ‘do it’ for me. Of course, I won’t argue that the light-up suits were totally baller.
- Snow me the money, Jerry! Snow threatened to ruin the whole game. Travelers were delayed, roads iced over and I’m betting Jerry was sweating bullets.
- 40 seconds left. For a second there, I thought the Steelers were going to pull off a win. Then, with one critical play, the Packers won it!
- Roger that. Roger Staubach is one rockin’ guy. If you’re a Cowboys fan, then seeing him made your night! Our Dallas messenger team thought it was a great way to cap off Super Bowl XLV.
- Vince Lombardi Trophy Goin’ Home? Too cool for school.
I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl as much as our Dallas messenger team. What a great game. Of course, I was too busy eating buffalo wings and seven layer dip to notice the nitty gritty game details… I’ll be honest.