Local is where it’s at. Back in the day, it was all about local, and at some point, we moved to big business. We went from buying from local farmers to buying at Supermarkets where we had no clue who the farmers were. Who was growing your food? Who cares! That was the mentality.
But our Dallas delivery team has noticed a shift in that perspective. People like local. People like getting to know the farmers growing their food. It is more personal. I think it is a neat shift. The world has gotten so much larger with the internet, Facebook and Twitter. There is something warm and comforting about eating and buying local. It’s just like using Dallas Courier for your Dallas delivery needs. We are local company. We know they area and care about you. In business and at home, people are going local.
So, this Dallas delivery blog will be about two things. 1. Where to buy local (I will give you a run-down on some of the best places around town to shop) and 2. Local honey. I will explain more later.
- Where to buy local. There are plenty of great Farmer’s Markets in the Dallas area. From our Dallas delivery team to you, here are some great local ideas:
- Dallas Farmers Market. This market is really bustling in downtown Dallas. Great options and a fun outing!
- Addison Farmers Market. This one is great too. A Sunday afternoon favorite for locals, they have produce, barbecue, soaps, plants, etc.
- Cowtown Farmers Market. For all you Fort Worth people – go visit this one!
- Bedford Farmers Market. For those of you who live in the Bedford area, this is a great option. Our Dallas delivery team can stop by here when they are making a delivery out there.
- Frisco Farmers Market. Opening day is May 7th for this Farmers Market. Should be great!
- Local Honey. If you’re shopping local, you should buy local honey. Why? Allergies. With allergy season upon us, it’s the ideal time for prevention (and I am not talking about popping allergy pills). Our Dallas medical couriers suggest local honey to prevent the allergy blues. You’re probably wondering what local honey has to do with anything. A lot, actually. Eating local honey means you’re getting local pollen in your system. Think of it like you do vaccination. Get the pollen in your body and fight the allergy! You can thank your Dallas delivery team and Dallas medical courier team for this tip! I buy my local honey from North Dallas Honey Co. Listen to our Dallas deliveries specialists, and you won’t be sneezing when the allergy season hits!
Go local and get happy! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!