I know, I know. I work for a company full of Dallas medical couriers, so shouldn’t I be blogging about healthy living tips? BORRRING. Just kidding…
I completely agree (and so would our Dallas medical couriers), that healthy living is always ideal. Eet your fruits, veggies and lean meats. But let’s also agree that there are some guilty pleasure foods that are down right knock-your-socks-off good.
That’s what today’s courier Dallas blog is all about: those guilty pleasure foods that have your mouth watering just thinking about them. Now, as a MAJOR asterisk on this Dallas medical courier blog: these foods are guilty pleasures. Meaning, you should never eat them all the time. They are treats and should be treated (pun intended) as such.
My top ten guilty pleasure foods are:
- CHEETOS!!! Oh. My. Gosh. So. Good. If there is an open ba of Cheetos in our Dallas medical couriers office, it will be gone in no time. These are definite crowd pleasers.
- CHICKEN FRIED STEAK. If I am in the mood for some good ole fashion Southern favorites, chicken fried steak is my go-to meal.
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES. I am not much of a sweet tooth kind of gal, but I can’t say no to these!
- LOADED NACHOS. Jalapenos, cheese, onions, beans. Yummm-O!
- FRITO PIE. The only way to make Frito Pie better is… deep fry it!! Anyone go the State Fair this year? Enough said.
- PIZZA. And I am talking the kind of pizza that is so good you don’t want to share. Dripping, melted cheese. Fabulous sauce. Fluffy crust.
- FRIES. My favorite are the homemade ones. Cut the potato yourself. Fry it up. Salt to taste. J
- QUESO. Texan style. We love Northerners, but they do not know how to make queso. Texas queso is spicy, creamy and full of a chunky type tomato salsa.
- POPCORN. Poppity pop! Popcorn is just so darn good. Salty, buttery goodness. And don’t you just love having it while watching a movie? I don’t go to the movies without getting popcorn. What’s the point?
- CHEESE. I love cheese. End. Of. Story.
What are your favorite guilty pleasure foods? Leave me a comment. Maybe it will force me to make some adjustments to my list. Next week, I promise our Dallas medical courier blog will be about healthy foods. I do love healthy foods too, but this seemed like a bit more enticing of a list. From our Dallas medical couriers to you… enjoy those guilty pleasures (in moderation!)