We love the Rangers. We love celebrations. We love celebrating the Rangers. Despite the loss last night, we carried on our office tradition of celebrating good things in life – a birthday and the World Series.
Why do we love celebrating? Three main reasons:
- Morale. If laughter is the best medicine of all, then celebrating is second best. Celebrating others’ accomplishments like the Rangers makes people happy. No matter the day of the week, no matter the season, a celebration is always a good thing for a company’s morale.
- Camaraderie. As couriers in Dallas, our team is always spread out across the Metroplex. So when the opportunity arises, we like to celebrate in order to re-group our team. It’s sort of like the Rangers coming together in the dug-out. Everyone forgets their individual roles in favor of the greater job: winning the World Series.
- Special-ness. Making others feel special is an important thing to do for DFW courier services (and any other industry for that matter). Want to know a cool way everyone at our home office was made to feel special today? Our office ‘mom’ bought us all matching Rangers t-shirts! What a special-ness feeling for our celebratory day!
So, if you’re looking for a way to boost morale, camaraderie and special-ness office feelings, try celebrating something. Want some ideas? Your favorite of all DFW courier services is here to help! Here are some of the ideas we came up with (oh, and be sure to take a picture of your celebration days. That way your coworkers and employees can all remember the good times to be had!):
- World Series. Since this is the second time we are in the World Series, you better be celebrating! We are ready for the win!
- Fall. Who doesn’t love the beginning of a new season? Celebrate it with tasty fall treats!
- Halloween. I will be honest, I don’t like Halloween. Why? I don’t like the scary decorations. But I do like jack-o-lanterns and the like. Try on some festive decorations and see how your office responds.
- College Football. How about encourage everyone to wear their favorite college t-shirt on Fridays during football season? You would be surprised how excited people get over t-shirt Fridays!
Try out some celebrations as the weather cools down. The payoff is incredible. Your home office will be happier, more ready to take on the day’s challenges. It certainly is around our couriers in DFW! And as a final note: Let’s Go Rangers!