Here at Dallas Courier, we strongly believe in protecting our clients. It’s why we train our couriers in HIPAA, OSHA, and HazMat regulations in order to keep your sensitive medical deliveries and patient information secure during transport. We also protect our clients’ identities by offering them access to our secure app with a personalized username and login where they can check the status of their orders or manage invoice. It doesn’t stop there, though.
Dallas Courier also believes in protecting our clients’ assets, and our own assets. We’re properly insured with a high quality policies and high quality providers. Our team carries a full suite of insurance coverage from A-rated providers, providing protection and confidence for both Dallas Courier and you- our customers.
Yeah, protection is a big deal in the transportation world. If you want to know more about the steps Dallas Courier takes to protect your personal information and your cargo, feel free to call us any time of day or night. We’ll be transparent and answer any questions you have.
Here in Texas, though, you’ll need protection for more than just your items out for transport. With this brutal summer sun, your skin requires quite a bit of protection, as well.
Sunscreen is the most effective way to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays that can cause damage to the skin, premature aging, and even cancer. But, as with the array of protection our couriers offer on your cargo, without proper use, you’re still not covered.
Here are some application tips for proper use of sunscreen:
- Be choosy- You need a sunscreen that’s at least 30 SPF, is waterproof, and specifically says it’s broad spectrum.
- It’s not just for the pool- Anytime you’re going to have prolonged exposure in the sun, you need protection. This includes working out outdoors. Choose a water resistant sunscreen and don’t forget the calves- the most common place for Melanoma in women specifically.
- You’re probably not using enough- For full coverage, you’ll need a nickel-sized amount for your face and a golf ball size amount for your body.
- Reapplication is necessary- Every two hours, you’ll need to reapply. After sweating or swimming you’ll need to reapply.
- Don’t forget your part- Your scalp is susceptible to burns, as well. A light powder sunscreen works best here.
- Store your sunscreen properly- Yeah, our couriers know a thing or two about storage. But you won’t store your sunscreen in a centrally located warehouse like the rest of your cargo. Your sunscreen should however be stored away from direct heat and sunlight. Put it in your cooler or under towels while you’re at the pool or beach.
- Sunscreen alone isn’t enough- Give yourself added protection by wearing a wide brimmed hat, sunglasses, and skin protecting clothing.
- Limit your time in the sun- Between the hours of 10am and 2pm, try to seek shade. This is when the sun’s rays are the strongest.
Protect the skin you’re in. It’s all you’ve got! As for your cargo and your personal information, leave the protecting to an experienced and professional T&L team like Dallas Courier.
For nearly 40 years, we’ve been packing, shipping, and storing your sensitive medical deliveries and all sorts of items for customers all over the country. With 98% on time rate, chances are nearly certain that your items will make it from Point A to Point B on time and in perfect condition. But that doesn’t mean our team isn’t prepared. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance, you can rest assured knowing Dallas Courier is fully insured with A-rated providers to handle those difficult situations. You and your items are protected at all times.
Want to know more about Dallas Courier’s coverage, or do you want to find out of there is a service we can offer your business to make life just a little easier? Contact us here on our website or give us a call any time of day or night at 972.680.800. We’re confident you’ll find our couriers to be the right team for the job.