Here at Dallas Courier, we get asked a lot of questions:
What can you deliver?
Where are you located?
How big are your straight trucks?
Do you offer refrigeration?
The list goes on. But one of the most important questions we get asked is who do we serve? As customers seek information about our organization, they want to know if we provide services that suit the needs of their specific line of work. So when asked this question, the short answer to "who do we serve" is: YOU!
Dallas Courier serves you, DFW! But if you’re looking for specifics, we’ll lay it down for you. While the details of our client list remain proprietary, we can share with you the types of clientele we generally serve.
Our organization assists everyone from home based business owners to Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the Metroplex. We also offer one time deliveries to residential areas, or routine deliveries out of town, and even throughout the United States. Our clients are diverse, and so are our services. Here are just a few industries that are serviced by the Dallas Courier team.
- Lawyers- Dallas Courier serves attorneys nationwide by offering immediate delivery of court documents,
- Healthcare providers- Some of the most sensitive deliveries in DFW are ordered by healthcare providers. Doctors, hospitals, labs, and pharmacies require HIPAA, OSHA, and HazMat certified transportation. Only an experienced professional can move these types of deliveries. Healthcare items also generally require refrigeration- another tool that an equipped team like Dallas Courier offers.
- Oil and gas- ‘Round these parts, oil and gas are keys to our economic development. But when equipment used for mining or transporting these goes down, a courier capable of moving bulky and oversized items is required. Immediate hot shot service for bulky freight is a service we can provide.
- Aerospace manufacturers- The Lone Star State ranks number 2 in the nation for aerospace manufacturing. These multibillion dollar organizations are often contracted by the federal government to provide aircraft for our nation’s defense. Talk about an important operation! Keeping these manufacturing organizations stocked with supplies and moving their machinery when it requires maintenance is a job for a DFW delivery team like Dallas Courier.
- Food distributors- Routine deliveries to move food items can be set up weeks in advance, ensuring grocery stores, convenience stores, and restaurants stay stocked with fresh food. Refrigerated vehicles and FDA certified warehouses make serving the food industry a piece of cake for our couriers.
- Financial institutions- Payroll stubs, bank deliveries, and interoffice transportation are services utilized by financial institutions throughout the Metroplex.
- Retail- Thanks to a diverse fleet and available drivers, Dallas Courier can deliver just about anything to anywhere. Floral arrangements to a residential street? No problem. Clothing from a store deep in Downtown? Parking isn’t an issue. Gifts, personal items, confections… retail businesses in Dallas are unique, and Dallas Courier is uniquely outfitted to serve them.
These are just a few of the clients we love to serve here in DFW. Don’t see your industry on the list? Not a problem! Chances are, we have a service that suits your needs, as well. Give us a call, anytime of day or night, to speak to a live member of our experienced team. Together, we can come up with a plan of action for your business.
While our clients vary, the level of customer service you receive from Dallas Courier won’t waver. For nearly four decades, we’ve provided top of the line customer service to clients throughout the Metroplex and the United States. We’d love to work with your business to deliver “When Time Matters.”